Ads Top

After the exit of Paras Kalnawat, Sagar Parekh turns Samar for Anupamaa; says, “Samar and I are mama's boys”

We all know that Paras Kalnawat, who once was known as Samar from Anupamaa, has quit the show and is currently a contestant in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10. Followed by his exit, Sagar Parekh will be stepping into an actor’s shoes and that doesn’t sound like an easy task. For the uninitiated, Sagar Parekh plays the role of Anupama’s youngest son Samar, who is a mama’s boy and would do anything for his mother.

After the exit of Paras Kalnawat, Sagar Parekh turns Samar for Anupamaa; says, “Samar and I are mama's boys”

It takes a lot to forge a connection with the audience that’s used to watching a particular actor in that role. However, Sagar Parekh, who replaced Paras Kalnawat to play the new Samar in Rajan Shahi’s Anupamaa, believes that it was the very challenge that helped him play the character with a lot more conviction. He said, “There was a lot of pressure on me when I entered the show to play Samar. However, I am glad that people have loved me, accepted me, and appreciated the way I am portraying the part. Of course, Paras’ fans won’t be too happy since he has been replaced by me but I am glad that the audience has accepted me. That is the most important validation for me as an actor. It shows that I am doing a fine job as Samar.”

His conviction while playing Samar is also because he relates to the character in more ways than one. Talking about one such similarity, Sagar shared, “Samar and I are mama's boys. My world revolves around my mother.” The actor feels fortunate to have been roped in for the show, as it has been loved by the small screen viewers right since its launch. “It has definitely given me a lot of exposure. I have also started getting more calls for work. My hard work has finally paid off and bagging this show is proof of what I deserve as an actor. The experience has been amazing and overwhelming. Wherever I go, people talk about the show and I feel extremely proud of being a part of such a show, which has become iconic,” he added. He was also all praises for the production house, as he stated, “They're thorough professionals. They take good care of their actors and everything is very systematic. There's no chaos behind the camera. This is what I appreciate the most about the production house.”

Sagar is currently shooting for two shows simultaneously - Anupamaa and Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan. “It is quite hectic because I shoot for Anupamaa in the day and Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan at night. So, I don’t get proper sleep on many days. But I love every bit of this busy schedule. This is what I came for, to be busy with work,” he concluded.

Also ReadSHOCKING! Paras Kalnawat will not be a part of Anupamaa anymore; Producer Rajan Shahi terminates the contract with actor



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/iESZB4T
via IFTTT
Powered by Blogger.